Milton-Ulladulla Historical Society has many primary and secondary resources to help those researching their family’s history as well as educators, archeologists and cultural historians.
Our resources include:
- histories of pioneer families
- church records
- court records
- district newspapers
- records of community organisations
- photographs, drawings and paintings
- tools and artefacts from the Milton-Ulladulla district
If you would like us to search our archives for information please remember that:
- those who help you are willing volunteers but with limited time
- MUHS has no income to help manage its collection other than donations and fundraising
We would very much appreciate a small donation as a thank you for our research assistance – just ask for our bank account details.
Contact the MUHS researcher using our Contact Form.
Several members of the Milton-Ulladulla Historical Society have published books about the history of the district, from ‘Nulladolla‘ (a perfect introduction to the district’s history), to researched works on pioneer families, to collected reminiscences of notable events and the changes that have come to Milton-Ulladulla over more than 150 years.
Books about Milton-Ulladulla